Friday, February 19, 2010

15 Examples Of Going A Tad Overboard On The Tattoos

15 Examples Of Going A Tad Overboard

Crazy Tattoos
For the record I have a tattoo.   Yes, as I embark on an article that is about to make fun of tattoos I must share my tattoo tale.  It’s nothing too important but let us just say that I was a pledge in a fraternity at one point in my life.  When that pledgeship ended half of my pledge class (myself included) decided to get our drink on and head to the tattoo shop.
Thank God it’s just two tiny Greek letters on my ankle, but suffice it to say I won’t be getting any more tats anytime soon.  And I don’t fault people for getting tattoos.  I do however feel it’s 100% necessary to make fun of those people who go over the top with their tattoos.
I mean you have to be a pretty big loser to have your entire back covered with Hulk Hogan when he was in the WWF.  Let’s be real here guys.
Nevertheless, here are 15 morons who probably had nothing better to do (I guess)
Crazy Tattoos
Crazy Tattoos
Crazy Tattoos
Crazy Tattoos
Crazy Tattoos
Crazy Tattoos
Crazy Tattoos
Crazy Tattoos
Crazy Tattoos
Crazy Tattoos
Crazy Tattoos
Crazy Tattoos
Crazy Tattoos
Crazy Tattoos
Crazy Tattoos

No comments: