Monday, February 22, 2010

World’s Smallest Mom Expects Her Third Child Pictures


worldssmallestmomexpect World’s smallest mom expects her third child
Stacey Herald, 35, is just 2ft 4 ins tall, and her new son will already be half her size when he’s born. Dcotors from Kentucky in the US told her that becoming pregnant could kill her. But herself and her 9ins-tall husband, a trainee priest, insist that their children are a gift from god.
worldssmallestmomexpecta World’s smallest mom expects her third child
She said: “We didn’t plan to have more than two kids, we just think that they’re a great gift to the world, and when I look at them I see Will and I feel so full of love, it’s tough not to want more.”
She suffers from Osteogenesis Imperfecta, which causes brittle bones and underdeveloped lungs, which means she failed to grow. This condition forces her to use a wheelchair.
worldssmallestmomexpectx World’s smallest mom expects her third child
She said: ”It broke my heart that I couldn’t have kids”. All my life my parents had told me that I could do anything. Then there were these doctors telling me that we couldn’t be a complete family. It really hurt.”
Eight months later, the couple were thrilled to discover that Stacey was pregnant and they decided to go ahead even though family and doctors begged them to reconsider.
worldssmallestmomexpectv World’s smallest mom expects her third child
Stacey Herald, 35, is just 2ft 4 ins tall, and her new son will already be half her size when he’s born. Dcotors from Kentucky in the US told her that becoming pregnant could kill her. But herself and her 9ins-tall husband, a trainee priest, insist that their children are a gift from god.
worldssmallestmomexpectp World’s smallest mom expects her third child
“We didn’t plan to have more than two kids, we just think that they’re a great gift to the world, and when I look at them I see Will and I feel so full of love, it’s tough not to want more.”
worldssmallestmomexpecte World’s smallest mom expects her third child
Mrs Herald admitted that being pregnant in “uncomfortable”. She said: ”It’s getting tougher and tougher to move.
worldssmallestmomexpecto World’s smallest mom expects her third child
“At the moment because I’m getting really big again I can’t hold my youngest daughter because my belly gets in the way and I can’t get my arms around her.”

No comments: