Monday, March 23, 2009

Kangana's Bash Debut

Will celebrate b'day with beau Adhyayan and units of her upcoming films. Co-stars Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra won't attend though!Kangana Ranaut will be celebrating her birthday by hosting a bash at a luxury hotel tonight. She has invited the units of Raaz, Fashion and Kites. This is the first time that the actress is hosting a bash.

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/02/08/3/1440/14406555/49/Kangana.jpg

Ab Mujhe Khilao! Kangana Ranaut and Adhyayan Suman.
"Everyone associated with these films is coming. We will sing, dance, eat and celebrate life.

No one will be allowed to sit still. All my invitees either have to be dancing or doing something.

The theme for my birthday is life. I just want to have a good time on my birthday.

Unfortunately, my Fashion co-star Priyanka Chopra and Kites co-star Hrithik Roshan can't come. One is in Hong Kong and the other in London. But everyone else will be there."

Don't spend, darling!

What does beau Adhyayan Suman plan to gift her?

"I hope... nothing. He ends up spending too much money on something I don't want. He's just starting his career. And I don't want him to spend money."

The concerned girlfriend has many birthday wishes. "I want to be happy always. And I'm working towards it. I'm eliminating from my life everything that makes me unhappy."

No comments: