Thursday, April 15, 2010

"I'm Not A Super Model" Photo

I'm Not A Super Model

by Tiffany Venters
by Tiffany Venters
That's what i kept telling myself as i looked at my 9 month partially nude photos. I kept comparing myself to the magazines and the models and the airbrushed females in the movies!!

I am not a supermodel, but I am a natural normal beautiful woman. And my husband LOVES my pics. lol.

So yeah, this photo is one of my favs, barely photoshopped, done by a friend here in Washington Tiffany Venters. She has a Facebook page if anyone whats to check some of her work out just let me know!

Anyways I might also mention that I was in pre-labor during the shoot, and all the way home!! Only to have it stop and not start back again for a few days. PS...I am wearing clothes...they are hidden by the BELLY! lol

No comments: