Saturday, May 8, 2010

Love Fan Leighton Meester

Love Fan Leighton Meester Photo

Leighton Meester visits MTV's TRL Picture 8


The actress-turned-singer likes nothing more than falling head-over-heels for someone, even though she admits she is a "cautious" partner.

The 23-year-old beauty's recent track with Robin Thicke begins, "Is there somebody who stillbelieves in love?" which, she admits, she does.

She explained: "I love love. I f**king love love. What's weird is that, from a certain point of view, that song could be about someone who's jaded, but it could also be someone who has every hope in the world. I think that I'm a little bit of both. I'm very cautious, but I still throw my heart into it."

However, the 'Gossip Girl' star - who is dating her TV co-star Sebastian Stan - doesn't want anyone to take her song lyrics literally.

She explained to Britain's InStyle magazine: "I would never want anybody to associate my lyrics with how I am at this moment, because I draw from experiences that aren't necessarily current. I love to say I live in the moment, but I have a past."

Leighton is also not ashamed to admit she can be quite a "selfish, insensitive" lover.

She explained: "I can be selfish sometimes, that's one of my flaws. In love I am selfish, insensitive, but I think love is complicated, more complicated than I'd like it to be. But maybe I'm just complicated."

No comments: