Friday, May 7, 2010

Still The Se-xiest Woman Alive?

Still The Se-xiest Woman Alive?

Eva Mendes Picture 10

 In anticipation of tomorrow's launch of the Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2010, we contemplate last year's winner: Eva Mendes.

A self-proclaimed “girl’s girl,” Eva Mendes has always embraced her femininity. “It's fun to be a woman,” she says. “It's fun to flirt and wear makeup and have boobs.” We also think it’s fun to ogle Eva Mendes and her fabulous physique, which is why this buxom bombshell has been a regular on AskMen.com's list of the Top 99 Most Desirable Women, taking the top spot in 2009. Although there’s no shortage of things to enjoy about Eva Mendes, she insists that her best feature is her shapely hips. “I've got some nice childbearing hips, and I feel very proud of them,” she says. “When I was younger I thought they were too big. I wanted to be slimmer, but now I totally [love] them.”

No comments: