Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Deepika Padukone : I'm not jealous of Imran-Ranbir Kapoor

Amidst all the buzz around Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor's new-found chemistry do you think Deepika Padukone is worried about her love?

Before we spoke to her our guess was as good as yours. But looks like the reality is the opposite. Ranbir's ladylove is a relaxed woman despite all that Bollywood has been cooking up for last few weeks about Imran and Ranbir.

On being asked if all the stories about the crackling chemistry between Imran and Ranbir bother her she just laughs and says "No I don t feel threatened at all. In fact I was present at the Filmfare Award ceremony where they performed. I enjoyed the performance like many others who were present there. They are really very good when they perform together."

When it comes to other controversial issues she seems to be of the view that it s better if personal matters are kept out of the media glare. That s the reason she was diplomatic about her so-called stiff relations with Katrina Kaif. Even when she was asked to respond to Ranbir s intimate disclosure to a magazine she was not so forthcoming to talk about it.

She was comfortable sharing her experience on the ramp and her forthcoming films for which she is shooting. "Ramp gives me a high. I love being there on the ramp. I have enjoyed working with all the fashion designers. As far as my commercials are concerned I have done TV print etc. I really enjoyed doing them. Even whatever little I have done in films till date I think it has been a great experience. I am looking forward to my next movie Love Aaj Tak which is directed by Imtiaz Ali. I am also doing Kartik Calling Kartik opposite Farhan Akhtar" says Deepika Padukone.

Source:- Bollywood-newz.blogspot.com

No comments: