Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kajol new movie - My name is Khan


Kajol forthcoming movie with SRK - My name is Khan
All time Bollywood queen Kajol new forthcoming movie is My name is Khan with SRK. In this movie Kajol is playing a role of SRK wife name Mandira Khan. Kajol won this role over Kareena Kapoor. After a long time Kajol is teaming up with Shahrukh Khan in ‘My Name Is Khan’. The film is based on the true story of a couple in the US. Rizwan Khan (Shahrukh Khan) is a Muslim man who suffers from Asperger syndrome (a form of autism which impacts social interaction abilities). Authorities detain him after mistaking his disability for "suspicious" behavior.


SRK new film
Director Karan Johar is directing his fourth movie named My Name Is Khan which will star Shahrukh Khan Akshay Kumar and Kajol. The movie scheduled to release in Diwali of 2009. Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol - the Bollywood’s hottest on-screen couple is back after 7 years.

No comments: