Saturday, June 13, 2009

SRK My Name is Khan movie star cast story release date review



SRK My Name Is Khan movie synopsis starcast release date in India



SRK My Name Is Khan movie story
My Name Is Khan movie which is schedule to release in 2009 a Bollywood film Shahrukh Khan is playing the role of a man who suffers from milder form of autism. The film is based on the true story of a couple in the US. In this film has Shahrukh Khan has three different looks and one of which will be a crew haircut.It is said that Shahrukh Khan has shorthair first time in Bollywood. His hair used to be bristled when he joined the film industry but intensive care and continuous gelling made SRK’s hair soft.
My Name Is Khan is an upcoming 2009 Indian drama based on a true story. It is directed by Karan Johar produced by Dharma Productions has a screenplay by Shibani Bathija and stars Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. The musical trio Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy composed the film's score. Director Karan Johar is directing his fourth movie named My Name Is Khan which will star Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. The movie scheduled to release in Diwali of 2009. Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol - the Bollywood’s hottest on-screen couple is back after 7 years.
King Khan new Movie Trailor




SRK My Name Is Khan movie star cast
Shahrukh Khan Rizwan Khan
Kajol as Mandira Khan
Shabana Azmi
Sonya Jehan
Jimmy Shergill


SRK My Name Is Khan movie release date in India
SRK My Name Is Khan movie will release in Diwali in Indian cinema Halls in this year.

No comments: