Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bollywood's romantic star SRK gives V-Day Tips

Shah Rukh Khan has made many swoon with his romantic capers on screen. King Khan didn't celebrate Valentine's Day with different gifts but by doing things differently.

"Today's time and age things have changed. Boys and girls love giving gifts," said SRK.

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/02/08/4/1440/14406555/ca/srk1.jpg

"In our days we never had all this, we used to take our loved ones out to eat chhola bhatura. So, I don't know if I gifted anything but we used to write cards and, write all sugary poetry. We thought it was very creative, but now if I read the letters I don't think it's creative," added SRK.

When asked in days of recession what can Gauri expect from King Khan on Valentine's, Shah Rukh replied,"Material gifts don't count, I wish her health and she wishes me health. Now of course everyone wishes me health."

On giving his opinion on Valentine's Day Shah Rulkh said, "V-Day for me is more a day of love. Of course which actors keep trying to do through their work. But on this special occasion I would like to tell everyone to think of someone you care of. Think of some old relationship that you have forgotten in this everyday life and work and feel it in your heart."

No comments: