Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vidya and Manish kiss and make up after a Year

After designer Manish Malhotra lashed out at Vidya Balan last year ('Manish Malhotra blasts Vidya Balan'; Hitlist, March 10), they had stopped talking to each other even though they occasionally met at events.

http://www.businessofcinema.com/images/vidya_balan2.jpg

However, Manish says they kissed and patched up last week. Says Manish, "It was at my nephew's engagement that I met Vidya again.

I was chatting when she came up to me with Kunal Kohli and said, 'Can we just forget what happened?' and wanted to give me a hug.

I said, 'Ya sure!' Kunal chipped in saying we should perhaps kiss too so Vidya kissed my hand and we both decided to let bygones be bygones."

Manish adds that Vidya was generous enough to add that what had happened in Heyy Babyy! wasn't his fault.

I told her that I was very hurt about what she had been saying about me and I lashed out against her as I was coming across looking like a wimp.

She said that she hoped that was all forgotten and I said now it was."

Would he work with Vidya again? "Yes. I don't hold grudges against anyone," Manish signs off."

No comments: