Sunday, February 15, 2009

Kareena Kapoor launches book Loose Weight Not Mind

The secret to Kareena Kapoor's much coveted size zero is finally out in the open. She spent Valentine's Day encouraging people to love their bodies and shed flab. The actress was present for a book launch of her trainers book Loose Your Weight Not Your Mind.

http://www.bollywoodcity.com/photogallery/albums/Actresses/Kareena%20Kapoor/kareena-08-g.jpg

CNN-IBN: How should one begin to love their body?

Kareena Kapoor: First and foremost it's about eating right, only then can one start beginning to love their body. And when loves their body they don't abuse it.

CNN-IBN: There was so much talk about your size zero figure. There were rumours that you were starving yourselves. Were you amused at any point?

Kareena Kapoor: I was being updated daily by the media about what I'm eating. I was very entertained.

CNN-IBN: The Kapoors are known to love their paranthas and dal makhani. How did you control yourself?

Kareena Kapoor: Yeah in fact I was recently shooting in Delhi and I had dal makhani for lunch. Everyone on the set was shocked to see me eat dal makhani. But I told them that this is what my dietitian's given me, so stop staring at my plate.

No comments: