Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kareena Kapoor's V-day plans

Kareena Kapoor says that her ‘tall dark and handsome’, namely beau Saif Ali Khan, is always with her, and they don’t need to be together specially on Valentine’s Day.

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/02/08/4/1440/14406555/dc/Kareena-Kapoor1..jpg

The first part was quite obvious – a day after she landed in Delhi for a promotional do, her ‘tall, dark and handsome’ joined her and they shot together on Sunday morning in the heart of Delhi (see box). As for the second, Bebo makes it clear that she’s working on V-Day. “I knew that I’d be asked what I was going to do on Valentine’s. I’m working on V-Day, and as it is, I don’t believe in all this. My tall, dark and handsome is always with me!” she says.

They’ve been making appearances together too – for the marathon in Delhi, cheering for the Mumbai IPL team last year ... “The only thing I understand is Bollywood,” says Bebo, about whether she’s going to be seen in the second season as well. “IPL, business and all this stuff I don’t understand. But I will try and take out time to watch some matches.”

However, the one thing she usually finds time for is her yoga – and 100 surya namaskars on some days. “There are many ways of staying mentally and physically fit, but I maintain that yoga is the best form of exercise. I do yoga every day for at least one and a half hours, and can work for the whole day without feeling tired. But when I miss my yoga session, I feel pathetic the entire day,” she says. So is that how she has that ‘size zero figure’? “I am not size zero! In fact, I’m well rounded! And I’m tired of telling everyone that.” And does she really do the surya namaskar 100 times a day? “On an average 60, but yes, even 100 at times. It takes about half an hour to do it 100 times,” she confirms.

It’s been an eventful weekend for Bebo – on Friday evening, she was given an award in Mumbai by Erin Brockovich, and she was mighty thrilled about it. “It’s a great feeling to be given these awards. It makes you feel special,” Bebo says happily. What also makes her happy is having worked with Sly Stallone and Denise Richards. “It was a pleasure working with those guys. And right now, it’s great to be a part of the Indian film industry, because everyone wants to be associated with us. So many Hollywood stars have worked with us, I guess we’re just waiting for Brad Pitt now! And look what accolades Slumdog Millionaire is getting for India! It’s amazing how Indians are doing so well globally. God willing, one day one of my movies will win an Oscar too,” she says.

And what about having worked with the three Khans – does that make her the queen bee in Bollywood? “It is always a very different experience – working with different actors. But as far as kings and queens are concerned, they only exist in a pack of cards and not in Bollywood. Bollywood only has artistes doing their job.”

No comments: