Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mahima Chaudhary: I have no business sense

Mahima Chaudhary minces no words when she accepts that she feels proud of young entrepreneurs and also that she can never try her hand at business.

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/02/08/4/1440/14406555/cd/mahima_chaudhary_005_pd1.jpg

The actress, who was in town recently, said, “You know, I am a Jat at heart and Jats have extremely bad business sense. So, I dare not venture into business ever and if I do, only God can save it,” she said.

Mahima is in the city quite often these days, so, we asked her if she loves Delhi. “I have been coming here on and off, but what I saw this time is amazing, the city has really developed – malls, multiplexes and great markets. Noida, I think, has also changed a lot.”

No comments: