Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sallu's friend passes away

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/02/08/4/1440/14406555/15/Salman-Khan1.jpgSalman Khan is yet to come out of the shock he got last Sunday. He broke down on being informed that his beloved dog Myson died of heart problem.

The actor was shooting for Vipul Shah's London Dreams in Karjat when the news of Myson's death reached him. Shocked by the news, he left for Mumbai and returned for the shootings after the burial.

Salman is said to be very close to his pets Myson and Myjaan. He blogged about them on the day Myson died. It reads.... "Dedicated to the ones who wait for us across the rainbow bridge...

When I return home from shooting everyday, as a routine, I first spend time with my two champions, whom I have named Myson and Myjaan. They are my life and I am passionate about them. While I do not humanise them, I dislike referring to them as dogs or my pets."

He wrote that he learned a lot from his friends Myson and Myjaan. "From them I learn patience and forbearance. The unconditional love that they teach me to share is timeless and beautiful."

No comments: