Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Action king Akshay Kumar is losing his Midas touch

03sld1


Though reports that Action king Akshay Kumar is losing his Midas touch with back to back releases delivering a big turkey at the box office were the talk of the town from quite sometime now he has survived them in stark silence. It was said that when JUMBO 8X10 TASVEER and CHANDNI CHOWK TO CHINA suffered a bad fate at the box office it implied that audiences don’t seem to be very excited anymore with an AKSHAY KUMAR film yet he remained calm.



Just recently after his ’exciting’ surrender to the police over his obscene ’Unbuttoning incident’ he has chosen to strike back with vengeance & justify his stand on his blog. The macho man retorts saying ’’What was reported sounds like a scene out of C.S.I Miami but what really happened was that I came back to Mumbai and drove to the Police station myself signed some papers joined my hands wished them all a pleasant day and went home to my family unlike the Bad Boy criminal act that I am made to be doing ’’


At the same time he wishes to drift our attention from this trivial matter blown out of proportion to a ghastly mishap which occurred with B-town renowned make-up artist Mallika Bhatt who was robbed off her belongings & tortured badly so much so that the brave lady has literally faced death in front of her very eyes. He gushes ’’Her ordeal should be a wake up call for all of us. Why can’t Mumbai adopt something from Singapore! The crime rate is so incredibly low there and it’s only because of the ’’Death Sentence’’. Now I can’t change the law but I can advise all of you especially the women of India to please learn self defense I didn’t learn martial arts to be some famous dude I trained because the discipline was something I didn’t want to live life without.’’ he signs off awakening few women souls to stand up for themselves at all times.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments: