Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My female fans are scared of Kangana: Adhyayan Suman

Adhyayan Suman who's waiting with bated breath for his upcoming film Jashnn speaks of his film his breakup with Kangana and all things Suman.

Jashnn
The film is the story of Aakash an aspiring Rockstar. He wants to make something of his life and he believes that to become successful is child's play. Only when he faces the real world the challenges and meets people who are out to bring him down he realises it's not that as easy after all. It's a story about relationships and how he achieves and celebrates success in the end.

Shahana Goswami
Apart from Aakash the film revolves around a very sensitive brother and sister story. His sister (Shahana) is somebody's mistress and Aakash knows of this fact. Initially he is very lazy and never thinks of working living off of his sister's money. He's enjoying his life but soon realises his need to evolve from a boy to a man.

My story
I can completely relate with the story it's about a nobody wanting to become a somebody. It will relate with every aspiring individual in the country. I am still Shekar Suman's son and when I started off I was a nobody the struggle of becoming a somebody is still on.

Rock On? Déjà vu
The basic premise of Rock On was rock music; the premise here is of a struggle of a man trying to make something out of himself. It's his journey of how he becomes a rockstar and is not completely focused on music. Bhatt saab has made a very emotional movie on the lines of Arth and Saraansh.

New found hobby
I am on my way to learn how to play the guitar; I went through a few guitar lessons as I had to learn how to hold a guitar the electronic and the acoustic. I did not want it to look fake when I held the guitar onscreen and it's important that it looks natural when you get on stage and plug the strings in.

My favourite Rockstar
My favourite rockstar is undoubtedly my father Shekhar Suman.

Romancing Shahana and Anjana?
I don't think I have the power to put an end to such rumours as far as I know myself I'm a very lovable guy. I love everybody and everyone who's around me. I'm going to be like this and people are always going to misinterpret it as I am having an affair with somebody. I remember doing a promotional event for my website and I sang Soniyo for both my co-stars. Next thing I read I'm having an affair with Shahana and I'm like chill everybody's in a relationship. I was with Kangana at that time and Shahana is with Milind. It's a part and parcel of the industry and one has to live with it.

Breaking up with Kangana
I have been very open about my love for Kangana in the press if you see in the relationship I was the one who spoke the most about how much I loved her. The reason it did not work out is very simple it's very important for me to focus on my career right now I am one film old and I've just had Raaz 2 that worked well for me.Kangana is four years old in the industry and is 10 films down. If I miss the bus now I won't be able to catch it again and especially in a field like this where 2 lakh people are coming everyday to Bombay to become a star. I can't afford to mess it up I haven't taken my father's help neither have I told him to make a film for me. I'm doing it all for myself. I don't want to take a chance. We are still friends for love can always wait and career won't.

On dating again
I would prefer to stay single but for how long I don't know. It's good for my female friends they would always be like Shit why are you taken when I was with Kangana. I remember all these fan mails I used to get saying we are scared of Kangana and we can't even ask you out we've seen you so many times around Bombay but never came up to you.

Crushing On?
My biggest crush in Bollywood and I hope Saif doesn't get angry is Kareena Kapoor. I think she's just gorgeous one of the finest talents in the industry and I think she's just amazing.

Coming up
I have 5 films lined up I have another film with Vishesh Films one with Girish Acharya and one with my production house. I am working with some very reputed names.

Dekh Bhai Dekh
I am preparing myself for a reality show we are having a talent hunt to find the heroine for my movie we are also reviving Dekh Bhai Dekh on television and on the big screen. DBD is huge in terms of its brand value we had this research done for about 20000 people in India across seven states and DBD has a recall value of 92%. The show was made in 1993 and its been repeated 7 times on prime time television. It's important that people capitalize on the brand like how Raaz was a brand and Maheshji capitalized on that. It was a cult and that's why people are looking forward to watch father and son perform together.

On Daddy's Political Downfall
I think things worked out really well for him. He was given 15 days to go and campaign in Bihar. He got 90000 votes and that's a huge thing. People who have come from Bihar have managed to get 1800 votes after many years of campaigning. I remember going there with him and I have seen 10000 people on the road shouting screaming and going mad on the streets for my dad. My father didn't lose the election against Shatrughan Sinha he lost it to Nilesh Kumar.

No comments: