Monday, July 20, 2009

Salman: Quote Misquote

Salman Khan is one tough cookie to crack. But when he does end up sharing his thoughts with the media he always manages to spill the beans more than he would like to. After a recent interview of his in Filmfare magazine we decided to rummage through Sallu Bhai's quotable quotes and unearth the real meaning behind them.

What he says:
Are Shah Rukh Khan and Vivek Oberoi two people I'd never be able to patch up with? Oh yeah! I doubt it. Maybe if God intervenes and says you are wrong Mr Khan¦I doubt that will happen.

What we feels: He can't stand them and he isn't going to for a long long time! Face it and let's move on like how he did a century ago!

What he says:
My ideal woman? I would not have dated any one of the girls that I dated if they didn't fit the bill.

What we feels: They have been ideal for a while that is.

What he says:
Hum toh bewakoof ban gaye agli baar nahin banenge.

What we feels: We hope Salman hasn't lost count of the number of times he must have told this to himself¦

What he says:
I wanted to direct Veer but I didn't think I would be able to handle it so Anil Sharma is handling it.

What we feels: Did you know he wrote the no-brainer Suryavanshi he isn't going to make the same mistake twice right?

What he says:
When the time is right I will marry as well.

What we feels: And here we worry about time running out on us what is he 22?

What he says:
The problem with women is that the things they like in a person are the very same things they want to change in that person.

What we feels: Who wouldn't want to change that raging anger moody behaviour love for the bottle and irritating possessiveness. Is that what girls love most about you Salman?

No comments: